Remember me to one who lives there,
- One College Inn product
- A five-piece cutting board set
- A soup to-go mug
- A 60-minute kitchen timer shaped like a cooking pot
- 2 Cornish game hens
- 1 tablespoon each of dried parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (divided)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs each of fresh parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
- 6 small shallots, divided
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, divided
- 2 1/4 cups College Inn chicken broth, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Liberally season the Cornish game hen with salt and pepper. Coat the hen with the dried spice mixture.
Quarter 5 small shallots and add to the clay pot. Half 2 cloves garlic and add to the clay pot. Add 1/4 cup dry white wine and 1/4 cup College Inn chicken broth.
Cover and add to oven. Turn the oven on to 425 degrees and set the timer for 1 hour. The Cornish game hens will be finished when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh reads 185 degrees.