I reviewed Cooking Planit a few times before, so be sure to check out those posts to see how helpful this app really is. To see my previous posts/reviews, check out this Shrimp Scampi post, as well as this post on Braised Baby Back Ribs and Creamy Polenta with Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta, and my latest post on Seared Arctic Char with Avocado-Horseradish Cream, Cherry Tomato Salad, and Cauliflower Chive Puree.)
The T-Fal Cookware includes:
- 8” non-stick stainless steel pan with Thermo hear indicator
- 10” non-stick stainless steel pan with Thermo hear indicator
- 1 quart stainless steel pot with fitted lid
- 2 quart stainless steel pot with fitted lid
- 3 quart stainless steel pot with fitted lid
- 5 quart stainless steel pot with fitted lid
- Metal serving spoon
- Metal spatula
I also gave some information about the non-stick stainless steel pans in my previous posts (here) but as a reminder:
- The pans are stainless steel with a nonstick interior. The nonstick interior is scratch resistant and can be used with metal utensils.
- Because they are stainless steel, the pots and pans are suitable for induction cook tops.
- The set is oven safe to 500 degrees. So no broiling with these guys!
- They are also dishwasher safe, an absolute must-have in my kitchen.
I wanted to include some more in depth information about the pots as well. I’ve been using them for a few weeks now so I have a pretty good sense of them now!
The stainless steel pots are also suitable for induction cook tops.
- The pots are also oven safe to 500 degrees.
- They are also dishwasher safe.
- The pots have a multi-layer stainless steel base with a thick gauge aluminum core that allows for even heat distribution.
- The lids are glass with a vent so that steam can escape
- The interior of the pots has measurements listed so you can see how much you are adding. (This is a cool feature except as a left-hander, I have to point out that they are only viewable if the handle is to the right. So us lefties have to adjust accordingly)
- The handles have a coating on them but they get quite hot even on the stove so be sure to still use pot holders when picking them up
- Stainless steel cookware in general is really durable and can last a long time. Stainless steel is also scratch resistant and warp resistant.
So now that you are equipped with all the information, hurry and enter the giveaway before time runs out! As a reminder, the Rafflecopter widget will randomly select the winner, so be sure to go through the widget to enter.
If you are unable to see the widget below (it happens), click on this link to enter: https://bit.ly/11Va64q
Also, if you’ve already commented on my previous post, you’re all set. You don’t have to comment again on this one. Although I’m always happy to receive some hellos from readers!
Check out the other bloggers who are giving away a set too! The start and end dates of their giveaways are below.
Contest Details: Contests open to US only. Limit one winner per household/per family from the 50 blogs participating in the promotion. Individuals winning more than one giveaway will receive 1 set of cookware and the other winning entries will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be chosen.