I am so excited to announce a summer partnership with Coyote Outdoor Living, a company known for its high-quality all premium stainless steel grills and accessories.
I will be participating in the Coyote Challenge: All summer long, I will be grilling anything and everything to show the versatility of using an outdoor grill.
Coyote Outdoor Living sent me one of their amazing grills in order to get my grilling on! Last week, I was sent a Coyote 36″ S-Series Grill, which includes three high-performing Coyote Infinity Burners, one infrared rear burner, one RapidSearTM Burner, a Rotisserie Kit, and a Smoker Box.
I was also sent some other accessories to really make the most of my grill this summer:
- The Coyote signature grates are laser-cut with precision for proper air-flow and flame penetration to grill any ingredient to perfection. There are three separate types of grates: wide-set grates for seared steaks, grates designed for chicken prevent charred outsides and under-cooked insides, and fish/vegetable grates for more delicate ingredients.
- The solid stainless steel charcoal tray allows me to temporarily convert one side of the grill to a charcoal grill for slow cooking, but is completely removable making the grill versatile for any cooking method.
- The 14″ commercial-grade griddle allows me to even make breakfast on the grill; pancakes and eggs here I come!
The 36″ S-Series Grill is one impressive looking grill. I had to swindle some friends (and my very patient sister) into helping me move the grill and cart to the back patio and set it up.
Setting it up is a breeze (once you have the brawn to do so):
- We removed the grill and the cart from their respective boxes
- The cart comes fully assembled, so we just moved the cart into place on the patio. The cart:
- includes two fold down shelving for solid work space in your grilling area
- includes two self-closing doors, which provide storage space for barbecue tools and grilling accessories
- features industrial-style locking wheel casters for portability
- is made of stainless steel, and is designed to endure the elements
- The S-Series 36-Inch Grill is just placed on top of the cart. The grill:
- combines the power and function of a luxury grill with the durability of a Coyote grill
- features premium stainless steel construction
- offers stainless steel, performance enhancing heat control grids that minimize flare-ups and distribute heat evenly across its 640 square inch cooking area
- is powered by three, durable cast stainless steel Infinity burners and one RapidSear infrared burner which deliver up to 90,000 BTUs of cooking power
- the burners are lit by an easy to use, push and turn ignition system
- includes internal halogen grill lights for grilling at night
- the removable warming rack can be used to keep food heated until serving time
- you can easily monitor the temperature inside your grill using the integrated thermometer
- includes a rotisserie system with rear infrared burner to slow roast foods
- includes a smoker box to infuse your grilled food with delicious smoke flavor
Our bedroom is right off of the patio with our new grill, so I plan on using the Coyote grill like my own little outdoor kitchen! I cannot wait to get started and to show off all of the amazing things you can make outdoors instead of heating up your kitchen in the warmer months. Stay tuned for some classics, with some “who knew you could grill that?” recipes all summer long!
What are some of your favorite grilling recipes?