|Courtesy of Land O’Lakes|
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon
2 teaspoons Sriracha
1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 6 Land O’Lakes eggs, hard boiled and halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- The juice from 1/2 a lime
- The zest from 1/2 a lime
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- Fill a large bowl with ice water. To hard-boil the eggs, add 6 eggs to a large pasta pot. Cover with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Boil for 8 minutes uncovered. Remove with a slotted spoon and add to the iced water for 30 seconds and remove. To crack the eggs, roll back and forth on the counter and peel the shell off of the egg.
- Halve the eggs.
- Scoop out the yolks and transfer them to a bowl. I used a half teaspoon so that the spoon was smaller than the yolks. They are pretty easy to kind of pop out.
- Use a fork to mash the yolks. Add the mayo, Dijon, Sriracha, lime juice, zest, and cilantro to the yolks.
- Mix to combine, try to work out any chunks that may remain, you want it as smooth as possible. Add the mixture to a ziplock bag. If you have a pastry tip, feel free to use it. If not, just cut off one of the corners and squeeze the mixture into each egg white.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and a sprinkle of paprika.